It matters because it’s the fuel for your amazing body. The better the fuel, the better your body performs. That’s why I work with my clients to change their eating habits so they’re as healthy as possible. Exercise won’t help much if you don’t eat right. Supplements are meant to supplement a healthy diet, not replace it. There’s no getting around the need to eat right.
Hands-down, the most successful program I’ve found to change eating habits from less-than-stellar to super-hero is Ready-Set-Go! A Jump Start To Healthy Eating. Real people make real changes that improve their lives. The comments I get at the end of each program prove to me that what we eat matters, especially when I hear things like:
- This morning I had the realization that I felt much better than I did just one week ago. I seem to have more energy and a better disposition. This is pretty amazing since I made only a couple of minor adjustments. I was not perfect on the program but I found myself wanting to do better each day.
- My best accomplishment was not stopping for coffee even once this entire work week. I really didn’t miss it. And I now have about $30 more in my pocket!
- I have gotten the “go” I needed to jump-start my healthy eating lifestyle! I finally found a non-diet that is working in spades, especially to address food allergies I couldn’t pinpoint before. The added bonus? I’ve lost 11 pounds on the program.
- My intake of daily sugar is unbelievably down. I now know that I can survive without ice cream, dessert, even sugar in my tea. This program has been empowering – and lifestyle changing!
- For the first time in over 15 years, I am falling asleep easily, sleeping through the night, and waking feeling rested. I feel like I have beaten my caffeine addiction. Diet soda has been my daily dose for a LONG time. And now? Just pass the water, please.
Join us for the next go ’round of Ready-Set-Go! and see just how great you can feel. Click here for more information.